The Second Life® Brand Center
The inSL Logo Program
Publicize Your Connection to the Second Life® World.
Promote your involvement in the Second Life world with the inSL logo! This logo shows that you're active in the Second Life community. Here are some ways that you could use the inSL logo:
- You provide marketing services in the Second Life world. Your business card has YOUR BRAND NAME in large stylized font across the top and a smaller inSL logo in the lower right-hand corner next to your Second Life contact information.
- You teach an architecture course in the Second Life world. Your course syllabus displays your university logo and course name prominently at the top, and below that a smaller inSL logo next to the region name and coordinates of the Second Life location where your class meets.
- Your profile page on your social networking site shows your name in large letters at the top, and underneath that a smaller inSL logo with your Second Life avatar name so that your friends know how to reach you in Second Life.
- You've released on CD an album of your piano performances in the Second Life world. You place a small inSL logo sticker in the lower right-hand corner of your CD next to another sticker with the region name and coordinates of your Second Life concert hall.
- You publish a blog about scripting in the Second Life environment. Your blog has a large banner graphic with YOUR SCRIPTING BLOG NAME across the top, and beneath that a smaller inSL logo next to the Second Life location where you give scripting tutorials.
You could also use the inSL logo in marketing materials, on your website, on your letterhead, in conference materials, in presentation slides, on promotional items, on product packaging, and in other areas where you wish to promote your contributions to the Second Life world.
When using the inSL logo to promote your activities, be sure to follow the Guidelines for Using the inSL Logo. Designed for easy recognition of Second Life residents, the logo’s effectiveness and value for the community depends on consistent and proper use.